Here are some FAQ

Where do we get a marriage license?

The Town in which you are getting married will issue you a marriage license.  Please note that they do expire if not executed within the allotted time frame.

Call or visit the Town Clerk's website for hours and fees ($25).  Do not wait until the last minute if you are planning to get married on a weekend and your travelling from out of town.  Traffic delays have ruined many a planned day.

When do we compensate you?

Fees are payable at the conclusion of the ceremony.  Never prepay an officiant as they too may get stuck in traffic...